Monthly Archives: October 2014
AT A GLANCE
- Property management
- Rental services
- Individual solutions to fit our client’s needs
- High performance property sales, specializing in sales of properties with tenants in place.
- Body corporate management
- Competitive Commission Rates
- LET FEE FOR REFERRALS, We are a business built on Referrals.
- NO Lease Renewal & Comparable Market Analysis’ Fees/Charges
- PHOTOS TAKEN ON ENTRY
- Hands on approach to all Property Investment Management and & Sales Matters.
- Tenants are shown about safety switches and water mains etc at handover at the property. We meet all tenants on site for handover.
Register your interest to receive property updates and our real estate blog.
L J Gilland Real Estate have been member agents of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland since 1996 and are holders of all appropriate Real Estate Licenses. On all matter relating to Property Management advice, it’s our dedication, experience and professionalism that counts.
L J Gilland Real Estate was formed in 1996. The company is an independently owned family business based in Brisbane. Whilst the company functions in all sections of the market, L J Gilland has developed a specialty in the prestige investment market.
Being a family business, we place total emphasis on dedication, experience and professionalism in all areas, including Property Management, Sales and Body Corporate.
We find individual solutions to fit our client’s needs. Being property specific rather than area specific because confining ourselves to one area simply wouldn’t be giving you what you need.
L J Gilland Real Estate is a prestigious boutique agency specializing in Property Investment Management Services and the Sales of Investment Properties with Tenants in place. Comprised of a top performing group of handpicked specialists, our Agents proudly serve Property Investors in Queensland.
Since 1996 our Agency has demonstrated a genuine enjoyment of working with people, developing long-term relationships and delivering on the promise of great service. We offer property investor’s the confidence to sell and lease in any market. We provide comprehensive market appraisals, exclusive multimedia marketing campaigns, and knowledgeable, highly personalized counsel on all aspects of real estate. Our Property Management Team is equally considerate, offering investors with in-depth advise, well-researched rental appraisals, and highly professional rental management services.
Choose LJ Gilland Real Estate to Manage and or Sell your Tenanted property. If your property is managed by another Agent, transfer to LJ Gilland Real Estate and we will remove the hassle from sales and rentals aiming at the best result possible in any challenging real estate market.
We look forward to a win win relationship.
Phone: (07) 3263 6085
Fax: (07) 3263 5985
Mob: 0400 833 800
Mob2: 0409 995 578
Linda & Carlos Debello (LREA)
Removing the hassle from Sales and Rentals.
L J Gilland Real Estate PTY LTD http://www.ljgrealestate.com.au/index.php?lan=ch
- OFFICE: (07) 3263 6085
- FAX: (07) 3263 5985
- MOBILE: 0400 833 800 (C) 0413 560 808 © 0409995578 (L)
- POST: PO BOX 19 ZILLMERE QLD 4034 P Please consider the environment before printing this email.Our Office will be closed from 5 P.M 19Th December 2014 to 9 A.M 5Th January 2015
- Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
- The information in this message is intended for the recipient named on this email. If you are not that recipient, please do not read, copy, distribute or act upon the message as the information it contains may be privileged and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email. Thank you for your co-operation
- EMAIL: email@example.com
Sent from my iPad
I need a close contact to the client, whoever it is, and a commitment of the client to go out and do a process together. I want to do the best for him. I need his respect and his patience. I want to work with a sophisticated person who’s interested in a good building and not in my name. • Peter Zumthor
Sent from my iPad
Just a thought; Often wondered how the ABS calculate the growing number of first time buyers who purchase investment properties first. The ABS has apparently realized its unemployment rate figures have been a tad inaccurate. This is not the only statistical utterance from the ABS – it is also miscounting the number of first-home buyers in the property market. Now that most states no longer provide grants to FHB’s buying existing homes, the number of FHB’s is being grossly under-estimated – causing all kinds of concerns about an affordability crisis that doesn’t exist.
A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done. • Dwight D. Eisenhower
Sent from my iPad